JBL SRX818SDetails https://www.harmanaudio.in/SRX818S_.html
Additional InformationSRX818S is a single 18” subwoofer for concert, touring, or installed use. Featuring a standard M20 pole cup for use with top boxes, indexing feet for stacking in both the standard and cardioid position, and a 136dB max SPL, the SRX818S is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship. Tunings and presets are available for Crown ITech HD and XTI 2 amps as well as dbx VENU360 signal processors.
SRX818S is a single 18” subwoofer for concert, touring, or installed use and is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship.
At a Glance:
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology
JBL professional tunings available
Legendary JBL sound and performance
- Purposeful design
- Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
- Transducer technology
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
- JBL professional tunings available
- For Crown XTI 2, Crown Itech HD, and dbx DriveRack 360
- Built to last
- With best in class 18mm wooden enclosures , 14 gauge steel grilles, and JBL’s Patented DuraFlex finish, SRX800 speakers are built to last and withstand a lifetime of hard tour use.
Manuals & Downloads:
- System Type
- Passive 18”, subwoofer system
- Maximum SPL Output
- Frequency Range (-10dB)
- 28hz - 150hz
- Frequency Response (- 3dB)
- 45hz - 150hz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m)
- System Power Rating
- 2400W Peak , 1200W Program, 600W Continuous
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohms
- NL4 Input, NL4 Loop-thru (+/-1 or +/-2 Selectable)
- Operational Modes
- LF Driver
- Crossover Frequency
- Enclosure Material
- 18mm plywood
- M20 Threaded Pole Mount
- Accepts JBL WK-4S Kit
- Powder coated, Obsidian, 14-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- 26.89 in (683 mm)
- 26.92 in (684 mm)
- 22.62 in (575 mm)
- 78.0 lbs (34.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight
- 88 lbs (40.2 kg)
- Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
Search Result For ""