JBL SRX815Details https://www.harmanaudio.in/SRX815_.html
Additional InformationSRX815 is a two-way full range speaker with a 15” woofer made for use as a light to medium duty main PA, monitor, or rear or side fill. Featuring M10 suspension points and feet for both floor standing and monitor use, the SRX815 is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship. Tunings and presets are available for Crown ITech HD and XTI 2 amps as well as dbx VENU360 signal processors.
SRX815 is a two-way full range speaker with a 15” woofer made for use as a light to medium duty main PA, monitor, or rear or side fill. It is an ideal solution for musicians, bands, and DJs, concert use, public speaking, or installations such as performance venues, corporate spaces, educational facilities or houses of worship.
At a Glance:
JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology
JBL professional tunings available
Legendary JBL sound and performance
- Purposeful design
- Every detail in the SRX800 Series was purposefully designed and thought through with full consideration for its intended use. Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling. M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide, flexible array of configurations.
- Transducer technology
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive® Technology ferrite drivers incorporate 3" voice coils with lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response. JBL’s 2432H is the only neodymium 3" voice coil compression driver in this class, delivering very high power levels and smooth, crystal clear sound.
- JBL professional tunings available
- For Crown XTI 2, Crown Itech HD, and dbx DriveRack 360
- Built to last
- With best in class 18mm wooden enclosures , 14 gauge steel grilles, and JBL’s Patented DuraFlex finish, SRX800 speakers are built to last and withstand a lifetime of hard tour use.
Manuals & Downloads:
- System Type
- Passive 15”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output
- Frequency Range (-10dB)
- 41hz - 20khz
- Frequency Response (- 3dB)
- 56hz - 20khz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m)
- System Power Rating
- 3200W Peak, 1600W Program, 800W Continuous
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 Ohm
- NL4 Input, NL4 Loop-thru (+/-1 or +/-2 Selectable)
- Operational Modes
- LF Driver
- HF Driver
- Coverage Pattern
- 90° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency
- Enclosure Material
- 18mm plywood
- Monitor Angle
- Dual 36mm pole socket, 12 x M10 Suspension points
- Powder coated, Obsidian, 14-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- 18.82 in (478 mm)
- 18.03 in (458 mm)
- 27.20 in (691 mm)
- 57.0 lbs (25.9 kg)
- Shipping Weight
- 67.0 lbs (30.4 kg)
- Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish
Search Result For ""