JBL PRX425Details https://www.harmanaudio.in/PRX425_.html
Additional InformationPRX425 dual fifteen-inch, two-way is the perfect choice for DJ’s and bands who need low-frequency extension from the convenience of a stand-alone cabinet. PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced. For musicians, DJ’s, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, they can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible. Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
PRX425 dual fifteen-inch, two-way is the perfect choice for DJ’s and bands who need low-frequency extension from the convenience of a stand-alone cabinet.
At a Glance:
JBL designed 600W dual 15” two-way passive loudspeaker system
Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations
The perfect choice for those who need low-frequency extension from the convenience of a stand-alone cabinet
- 90° x 50° coverage
- For even and smooth response on and off axis
- M10 suspension points
- Permanently mounting the PRX400 is easily managed via twelve built-in M10 suspension points constructed from 14 gauge steel. They have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 pounds each ensuring a safe and secure mount.
- Durable design
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish and heavy duty rugged 16-gauge grilles provide serious protection for the JBL tour tested components. Backed with acoustically transparent cloth the grilles are designed for sonic accuracy, structural strength and professional good looks.
- SonicGuard™ protection
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Ergonomically engineered handles
- PRX400 handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. Intelligently engineered for both balance and comfort in the hand, they make carrying, mounting and positioning each enclosure easily managed in any situation.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- 48 Hz – 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB)
- 61 Hz – 16 kHz
- Coverage Pattern
- 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity
- 100 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise
- 600 W / 1200 W / 2400 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL
- 134 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance
- 4 ohms
- 41.1 in (1044 mm)
- 16.9 in (429 mm)
- 20.5 in (521 mm)
- Net Weight
- 74 lbs (33.5 kg)
Search Result For ""