JBL PRX412MDetails https://www.harmanaudio.in/PRX412M_.html
Additional InformationPRX412M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications. PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed to address a multitude of demanding audio environments while still being reasonably priced. For musicians, DJ’s, House of Worship, public address, or suspended in a commercial environment like a school or nightclub, they can be used with a powered mixer or a full rack of amps and signal processing, delivering the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible. Comprised of tour tested JBL components in rugged enclosures with professional connectors and suspension points, three 2-way designs and an 18" sub-woofer tackle tough jobs affordably and professionally.
PRX412M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.
At a Glance:
JBL designed 300W 12” two-way passive loudspeaker system
Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations
Can be used for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications
- 90° x 50° coverage
- For even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket
- Built in dual-angle pole mount sockets allow the PRX412M to be stand mounted at different angles to accommodate the best audience coverage pattern. With a 10º down angle, the speaker can be directed down toward your audience, enhancing sound coverage and clarity.
- Durable design
- Tough DuraFlex™ enclosure finish and heavy duty rugged 16-gauge grilles provide serious protection for the JBL tour tested components. Backed with acoustically transparent cloth the grilles are designed for sonic accuracy, structural strength and professional good looks.
- M10 suspension points
- Permanently mounting the PRX400 is easily managed via twelve built-in M10 suspension points constructed from 14 gauge steel. They have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 pounds each ensuring a safe and secure mount.
- SonicGuard™ protection
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Ergonomically engineered handles
- PRX400 handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. Intelligently engineered for both balance and comfort in the hand, they make carrying, mounting and positioning each enclosure easily managed in any situation.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB)
- 62 Hz – 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern
- 90° x 50° nominal
- System Sensitivity
- 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise
- 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL
- 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms
- 22.6 in (574 mm)
- 13.9 in (353 mm)
- 15.7 in (399 mm)
- Net Weight
- 35 lbs (16 kg)
Search Result For ""