JBL BassPro HubDetails https://www.harmanaudio.in/JBLBASSPROHUB.html
- Select Color
At a Glance:
Fiberglass Woofer Cone with Rubber Surround
Built-in Class D 200W RMS amplifier
Wired Remote With User Interface Controls
Line-level Inputs and Speaker-level Inputs
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
JBL at an Affordable Price
What's in the Box:
BassPro Hub Subwoofer
Quick Start Guide (full manual online)
Hardware for attachment to vehicle
Remote controller with 5 meter cable
Distributor other than RPTech:Auto Sonics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Fiberglass Woofer Cone with Rubber Surround
- The 11" (279mm) woofer cone is engineered to deliver fast and tight, deep bass with low distortion and unwanted second and third order anomalies.
- Built-in Class D 200W RMS amplifier
- The JBL subwoofer system’s built-in amplifier is optimized to work as a system with the woofer. Its Class D design runs cooler and draws less current from your vehicles electrical system making it the perfect concealed subwoofer solution.
- Wired Remote With User Interface Controls
- Gain control adjusts the volume level right from the drivers seat. Phase switch changes the input phase to inverted or noninverted. (This can sometimes be helpful for troubleshooting.) Crossover frequency control adjusts the crossover frequency to any point between 50Hz and 150Hz. Bass EQ control provides 12dB of boost.
- Line-level Inputs and Speaker-level Inputs
- The JBL BassPro Hub has line level inputs and speaker inputs that allow you to connect it to any car audio system making it a great upgrade to your factory system or the bass foundation of the aftermarket system of your dreams.
- Harman Standard Reliability Testing
- JBL speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- JBL at an Affordable Price
- This is JBL—the legendary speaker and sound company that has excited audio enthusiasts for over seventy years. There's nothing better than riding with JBL.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Amplifier Power
- 200W RMS (2 ohms)
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz – 150Hz
- Maximum Current Draw
- Quiescent Current Draw
- Crossover Frequency
- 50Hz – 150Hz
- Crossover Slope
- Bass Boost
- 0 - 12dB Variable @ Fix 50 Hz
- Line level input sensitivity
- 0.2 V - 4V
- Speaker level input sensitivity
- 0.5V - 10V
- Dimensions (D x H)
- 14-3/16” x 6-1/2”(D360mm x H165mm)
- 84 ± 3dB
- 200 WATTS
- 300 WATTS
Search Result For ""