JBL BassPro HubDetails https://www.harmanaudio.in/JBLBASSPROHUB.html
- Select Color
Additional InformationThe new JBL BassPro Hub subwoofer delivers show & shine performance without crowding your passengers or sacrificing cargo area. This all-in-one powered subwoofer system fits into the hub of your spare tire for a super easy installation and out of sight sound solution. The built-in Class D amp delivers 200W RMS and is designed to work with the BassPro Hub subwoofer and enclosure as a system. The 11" (279mm) feather-light fiberglass woofer cone with rubber surround delivers the signature kick and punch of JBL bass. And with over temperature protection (OTP) and over current protection (OCP) you can count on reliability at peak volume levels. The included remote control enables adjustment of crossover point, gain, phase—and a bass boost of 12dB when you're in the mood and on the move. Whether you're cruising or competing, the JBL BassPro leaves the competition behind without missing a beat.
The new JBL BassPro Hub subwoofer delivers show & shine performance without crowding your passengers or sacrificing cargo area. This all-in-one powered subwoofer system fits into the hub of your spare tire for a super easy installation and out of sight sound solution.
At a Glance:
Fiberglass Woofer Cone with Rubber Surround
Built-in Class D 200W RMS amplifier
Wired Remote With User Interface Controls
Line-level Inputs and Speaker-level Inputs
Harman Standard Reliability Testing
JBL at an Affordable Price
What's in the Box:
BassPro Hub Subwoofer
Quick Start Guide (full manual online)
Hardware for attachment to vehicle
Remote controller with 5 meter cable
- Fiberglass Woofer Cone with Rubber Surround
- The 11" (279mm) woofer cone is engineered to deliver fast and tight, deep bass with low distortion and unwanted second and third order anomalies.
- Built-in Class D 200W RMS amplifier
- The JBL subwoofer system’s built-in amplifier is optimized to work as a system with the woofer. Its Class D design runs cooler and draws less current from your vehicles electrical system making it the perfect concealed subwoofer solution.
- Wired Remote With User Interface Controls
- Gain control adjusts the volume level right from the drivers seat. Phase switch changes the input phase to inverted or noninverted. (This can sometimes be helpful for troubleshooting.) Crossover frequency control adjusts the crossover frequency to any point between 50Hz and 150Hz. Bass EQ control provides 12dB of boost.
- Line-level Inputs and Speaker-level Inputs
- The JBL BassPro Hub has line level inputs and speaker inputs that allow you to connect it to any car audio system making it a great upgrade to your factory system or the bass foundation of the aftermarket system of your dreams.
- Harman Standard Reliability Testing
- JBL speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. JBL freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- JBL at an Affordable Price
- This is JBL—the legendary speaker and sound company that has excited audio enthusiasts for over seventy years. There's nothing better than riding with JBL.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Amplifier Power
- 200W RMS (2 ohms)
- Frequency Response
- 30Hz – 150Hz
- Maximum Current Draw
- Quiescent Current Draw
- Crossover Frequency
- 50Hz – 150Hz
- Crossover Slope
- Bass Boost
- 0 - 12dB Variable @ Fix 50 Hz
- Line level input sensitivity
- 0.2 V - 4V
- Speaker level input sensitivity
- 0.5V - 10V
- Dimensions (D x H)
- 14-3/16” x 6-1/2”(D360mm x H165mm)
- 2 ± 15% Ω
- Resonant Freq
- 28 ± 15% Hz
- Frequency Range
- F0 ~ 300Hz
- 84 ± 3dB
- Rated Power
- 200 WATTS
- Max. Power
- 300 WATTS
- Material of cone
- Rubber Edge Fiber Glass Cone
Search Result For ""