Primus 6002aDetails https://www.harmanaudio.in/PRIMUS6002A.html
- Select Color
Additional InformationInfinity Primus Amps are available in a variety of configurations, delivering the right power and number of channels for full-range and subwoofer applications. For more than four decades, Infinity has made the audio experience a lot more satisfying for the car audio enthusiast. With a broad array of loudspeakers, amplifiers and subwooers available, you can drive with ease and exhilaration. These compact amps are equipped with all the important inputs and user controls including a bass EQ as well as LPF and HPF crossover controls for tailoring sound to suit the characteristics of different vehicles. The Primus Amps are easily installed and amazingly reliable - and once they turn on, they'll make a transducer sit up and sing.
Infinity Primus Amps are available in a variety of configurations, delivering the right power and number of channels for full-range and subwoofer applications. Each of the four models have the right features on board to tune and optimize system performance for the ultimate listening experience.
At a Glance:
Full On-Board Protection
Switchable bass EQ
Cool industrial design
Crossover mode switch
Crossover control gives user additional fine tuning
What's in the Box:
Spare Fuse (x2 for 1-channel and 4-channel model)
Quick start guide
High-level input cable (x2 for 4-channel model).
- Value Engineered
- Primus amplifier provides true Infinity performance at an affordable price while now lacking the features needed to properely tune and optimize performance.
- Compact footprint
- With it becoming more and more difficult to find spacious locations for amplifier mounting, Primus has been developed in a small compact form factor to allow more location versatility.
- Full On-Board Protection
- Primus amplifier has on-board circuitry to protect them from shorts, temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is inlcuded on all four models to let you know when one of these conditions exists.
- Infinity is one of the best selling car audio brands in the world. This is not a coincidence given the arduous testing and quality control. We take our craft seriously and want every consumer to have a world class experience that lasts and lasts.
- Input Sensitivity
- An input level control adjusts input sensitivity. When low level inputs are used, this control can adjust the input between 200mVrms and 5.0Vrms. When high level inputs are used, the control adjusts the input between 0.5Vrms and 15Vrms. This allows Primus amps to be conntected to virtually any factory system or serve as the foundation for a trophy-winning aftermarket competition system.
- Switchable bass EQ
- This provides an available bass boost at 45Hz of 6dB or 12dB, serving as a great tool to optimize subwoofer and loudspeaker performance based on location and enclosure type.
- Cool industrial design
- Black with grooved center panel, polished badge, black painted end panels and bottom.
- Crossover mode switch
- LPF crossover controls is switchable between 0dB to 12dB at 45 Hz giving user ability to adjust sound to the environment and/or application.
- Crossover control gives user additional fine tuning
- Adjusts the crossover turnover frequency between 32Hz and 320Hz. (One knob for each stereo pair.)
Manuals & Downloads:
- Power Output
- Frequency Response
- Input Sensitivity
- High Pass Filter, Variable
- 32 -320Hz
- Low Pass Filter, Variable
- 32 -320Hz
- Bass EQ@45Hz
- DC, OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP
Search Result For ""