JBL 708PDetails https://www.harmanaudio.in/708P_.html
Additional InformationJBL 708P is the self-powered reference monitor for critical music recording, film post and broadcast production applications. The 708P leverages new patent-pending driver technologies and JBL’s renowned Image Control Waveguide to deliver extraordinary output, stunning detail, an expansive soundstage, and greater accuracy in a broad range of rooms. 708P delivers several times the output of other comparably-sized studio monitors, providing significantly greater dynamic range and greater working distances. "I'm really impressed by the power and clarity of these speakers." Justin Hurwitz Academy Award Winner 2017 Original Score La La Land and Original Song City of Stars
JBL 708P is the self-powered reference monitor for critical music recording, film post and broadcast production applications.
At a Glance:
Next-generation JBL driver technology
Patented Image Control Waveguide
Integrated 250W + 250W dual-amplification system
Comprehensive room EQ controls
What's in the Box:
1 x 708P Master Reference Monitor
1 x Power Cord
1 x Quick Set Up Guide
- Next-generation JBL driver technology
- JBL 708P leverages JBL patents and next-gen driver technologies to provide unparalleled output with greater dynamic range and extended frequency response. The JBL 2409H high-frequency compression driver incorporates an innovative low- mass annular diaphragm to deliver smooth response beyond 36 kHz, with extraordinary output and very low distortion. The 728G low-frequency transducer leverages JBL patented Differential Drive technology to reduce power compression for greater sustained output and extended, linear low-frequency performance below 35 kHz. These proprietary drivers allow the 708P to deliver two to three times the output of existing studio monitors.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide
- The JBL Image Control Waveguide ensures accuracy and neutrality while providing a wide sweet spot with increased sonic detail. By enabling an acoustically seamless transition between the woofer and high-frequency transducer, the waveguide provides a detailed soundstage and accurate imaging across the entire frequency spectrum. Smooth, neutral on- and off-axis frequency response allows the JBL 708P to “hear the same story” regardless of listening position and room.
- Integrated 250W + 250W dual-amplification system
- JBL 708P features a built-in dual amplification system that’s optimized for its high-output drivers. A 250W amp powers the 2409H high-frequency transducer and a 250W amp is dedicated to the 725G low-frequency transducer. This combination delivers unparalleled output and detail at greater listening distances, making them ideal for post production or mastering environments.
- Comprehensive room EQ controls
- Enable you to compensate for the adverse effects of room acoustics
- Compact enclosures
- For easy placement and installation where space is limited
- Digital integration
- 708P features analog and digital inputs and sample rate converters. AES/EBU digital inputs allow connectivity with a broad range of production hardware, including digital audio workstations (DAW), mixing consoles and digital playback hardware with sample rates of up to 192 kHz. Internal sample rate converters can be enabled to allow connection to digital signals with uncommon sample rates.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- -1.5 dB @ 45Hz – 23kHz
- Frequency Range
- 35Hz – 36 kHz
- Max SPL
- (80 Hz - 20 kHz) >108 dB SPL / 1m
- Maximum Peak SPL
- (80 Hz - 20 kHz) >114 dB SPL / 1m
- HF Driver
- LF Driver
- Dividing Network Transition Frequency
- 1.7 kHz
- Input Types
- 1 x XLR-1/4" balanced combination analog audio input ; 1 x XLR AES3 format digital input with 1 x XLR pass-through output ; Digital input will accept sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Birch plywood reinforced for mounting
- Top, bottom and rear mounting points. 4-hole mounting pattern
- 17.25 in (438 mm)
- 9.75 in (248 mm)
- 11.5 in (292 mm)
- 25.2 lb (11.5 kg)
Search Result For ""