JBL 705PDetails https://www.harmanaudio.in/705P_.html
Additional InformationThe JBL 705P is the self-powered reference monitor for critical music recording, film post and broadcast production applications. The JBL 705P leverages the same patent-pending driver technologies and JBL’s renowned Image Control Waveguide found in the 708P and the flagship M2, but with a smaller footprint. Despite its compact size, JBL 705P delivers an eye-opening level of output, well beyond that of existing, comparably-sized studio monitors, for greater dynamic range and greater working distances. The speakers deliver an expansive soundstage and pristine accuracy in a broad range of rooms.
The JBL 705P is the self-powered reference monitor for critical music recording, film post and broadcast production applications. The speakers deliver an expansive soundstage and pristine accuracy in a broad range of rooms.
At a Glance:
Next-generation JBL driver technology
Patented Image Control Waveguide
Integrated 250W + 250W dual-amplification system
Comprehensive room EQ controls
What's in the Box:
1 x 705P Master Reference Monitor
1 x Power Cord
1 x Quick Set Up Guide
- Next-generation JBL driver technology
- JBL 705P leverages next-generation JBL driver technologies to deliver greater dynamic range and superior frequency response. The 2409H high-frequency compression driver incorporates an innovative low-mass annular diaphragm to deliver smooth response beyond 36 kHz, with very low distortion. The 725G low-frequency transducer provides 14mm peak-to-peak excursion with greater linearity, delivering exceptional low-frequency output below 39 Hz. These proprietary drivers allow the 705P to deliver two to three times the output of existing studio monitors.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide
- The JBL Image Control Waveguide ensures accuracy and neutrality while providing a wide sweet spot with increased sonic detail. By enabling an acoustically seamless transition between the low- frequency and high-frequency transducers, the waveguide provides a detailed soundstage and accurate imaging across the entire frequency spectrum. The smooth, on- and off-axis frequency response allows the JBL 705P to deliver neutral response across a wide listening area in a broad range of rooms.
- Integrated 250W + 250W dual-amplification system
- JBL 705P features a built-in dual amplification system that’s optimized for its high-output drivers. A 250W amp powers the 2409H high-frequency transducer and a 250W amp is dedicated to the 725G low-frequency transducer. This combination provides exceptional output and allows for greater listening distances, making them ideal for post production or mastering environments.
- Comprehensive room EQ controls
- Enable you to compensate for the adverse effects of room acoustics
- Compact enclosures
- For easy placement and installation where space is limited
- Digital integration
- JBL 705P features analog and digital inputs and sample rate converters. AES/EBU digital inputs allow connectivity with a broad range of production hardware, including digital audio workstations (DAW), mixing consoles and digital playback hardware with sample rates of up to 192 kHz. Internal sample rate converters can be enabled to allow connection to digital signals with uncommon sample rates.
Manuals & Downloads:
- Frequency Response
- -1.5 dB @ 48Hz – 23kHz
- Frequency Range
- 39Hz – 36 kHz
- Max SPL
- (80 Hz - 20 kHz) >101 dB SPL / 1m
- Maximum Peak SPL
- (80 Hz - 20 kHz) >107 dB SPL / 1m
- HF Driver
- LF Driver
- Dividing Network Transition Frequency
- 1.9 kHz
- Input Types
- 1 x XLR-1/4" balanced combination analog audio input ; 1 x XLR AES3 format digital input with 1 x XLR pass-through output ; Digital input will accept sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Birch plywood reinforced for mounting
- Top, bottom and rear mounting points. 2-hole mounting pattern
- 10.5 in (267 mm)
- 5.875 in (149 mm)
- 8.125 in (206 mm)
- 9.0 lb (4.08 kg)
Search Result For ""